The safety of all of our students is extremely important.
These guidelines should always be followed:
- Contagious? Please stay home.
- Uniform – always laundered
- Fingernails and toenails always trimmed
- Absolutely NO jewelry (including wedding rings)
- exception: if you just had your ears pierced and are unable to remove your earrings
- NO shoes on the mats (applies to students as well as spectators)
- Injured? inform your instructor before class begins
- Always communicate with your partner during partner techniques
- Never perform a throw without first making sure the landing area is clear