Celebrate your child’s next birthday with a party at West Shore Academy of Martial Arts. Our parties are fun, active and exciting. No martial arts experience is necessary.
The services we provide:
- Facilities for the event
- Help setting up decorations (with prior notice)
- Introductory martial arts class for the guests of the birthday child, if desired, the birthday child may be a “special instructor”
- Martial arts related games and activities
- “Karate” demonstration
- Tables, table clothes and chairs
Not provided (Parent’s responsibilities)
- Ice cream, cake, drinks, ice, cups, utensils, decorations, grab bags, etc.
- Making sure guests are dropped off and picked up on time
- $150 for the first 10 guests. $15 for each additional guest.
- 12:00 Guests arrive
- 12:10 Introductory martial arts class begins
- 12:40 Martial arts related games
- 1:00 Cake and ice cream
- 1:20 Open Gifts
- 1:30 Board-breaking contest and board signing, obstacle course(s)
- 1:40 Martial arts demonstration
- 2:00 Party ends
Each Attendee will need a school waiver as well as a COVID-19 waiver. You can download these forms here:
Contact us for more information.