Rock Steady Boxing resumes in July – click here for details!
July 13 @ 1:00 pm - August 28 @ 3:30 pm
The 1:00 class will resume on July 13th and the 2:30 class will resume on July 17th. These dates are subject to change based on the current situation in Central Pa for Covid-19. If these start dates change, we will contact you all via email and via this website.
To help insure the safety of everyone, we have new Rock Steady procedures, please read them carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Everyone must wear a mask
- Everyone must sign a COVID-19 waiver (click here to download and print the waiver)
- Everyone will have their temperature checked before entry
- The class will be shortened to 1 hour (1:00 – 2:00) to allow for cleaning
- We will not have volunteers (for social distancing purposes)
- Each room will have a maximum of 4 boxers and 1 coach
- Boxers will be assigned an area and will stay in that area the entire class
- Boxers will not share equipment (no stations)
- Master V and I will switch classrooms at 1:30
- Boxers must bring a beach/bath towel or a yoga mat for floor exercises
- Boxers must bring water or buy from the fridge, the fountain is turned off
- Boxers must leave promptly after class to allow for cleaning and for the arrival of the 2:30 boxers